– Pick up at airport Marrakech, welcome by Atlas Hospitality guide and transfer to the hotel dinner & overnight.
– After breakfast, drive by minibus into the vallez Bouguemez, on the way visit the Cascades d’Ouzoud with short walk, lunch in Azilal.
Afternoon drive to Tabant ( 1.800 m ) and overnight in Gite d’étape or in tent
– After breakfast, meet with trekking staff and mule and start trekking, Ait Imi pass and camp in Tighramit n’ait Ahmed.
– After breakfast, early morning climb up to Mgoun ridge and peak ( 4.068 m, )afternoon descent to the high plateau of Tarkeddit(2.970m) near the spring of Oued Tessaout to camp.
– Cross the rest of Tarkeddit plateau till entrance of Tassaout gorges and then to the right side. We go up on a wild landscape till Asdrem pass 3200 m. ( nice view in the vallez of Tassaoute ). After a rest we start going down by a long way to the entrance of Oulilimt gorges. Nice camp next to the river.
The rest of the day, we can have a walk in the famous gorges of Tassaout. Nice area.
– Follow Tassaoute vallez and cross many villages, camp in Ait Ali Itto 1825 m
– We start early to Magdaz village, old fortress than to Tagoukht pass 2450 m. continue down to Tagoukht village. Lunch and continue to camp near Tifardzine hut a 2500m.
– Walk to Fedghat pass than to last Tamda 300m and down to Tamda-n-Ounghmar. Our camp will be next to the lake. Possibility to swim.
– Anfrgal – Tighza – Telouet
– Telouet – Ait Baamran – Afra
– Afra – Ouarzazate
– Ouarzazate – Plateau yagour – Setti Fatma
– Setti Fatma – Tachdirt ( 2290 m )
Walk to Tachedirt ( 2290 m) via Tizi n’Tamatert across plenty of villages. We camp at the foot of Tizi n’Likemt in opposite side of Tachedirt village.
– Tizi n’ Likemt ( 3615 m ) – Azibs Likemt
( 2560 m ).
– we continue our climbing in order to reach the Tizi n’Likemt. We will see the top of Toubkal mountain from there. After descent to Azib Likemt .6h30
– Tizi n’ Ouraï ( 3109 m ) – Amsouzart( 1740 m )
– Walk to Tizi n’Ouraï then descent to Amsouzart tal. 5h30 – 1369 m.
– Lac d’Ifni ( 2295M )
Short walk, we will plenty of time in the fternoon for relax. 4h30
– Tizi – n’Ouanoums ( 3700m )
Early we climb to Tizi n’Ouanoums. We follow a supern gorge and we will keep our view of the Ifni lake. ( 4000 m ). Continue down to camp nearby Neltner hut. Totally 6-7 walk
– After breakfast, climb to Djebel Toubkal ( 4165 m ) in 3-4 h rest a summit with packed lunch and enough drinks. Afternoon descent on the same way to camp at Neltner hut or camp a few km down into Mizane valley.
– Descent the Mizane vallez via Sidi Chamharouch and Around to Imlil (1.750m, 4h)to gite d’étape for lunch
Farewell from mulemen and guided excursion to the nice villages uphill west of Imlil, leisure time, dinner in gite
– After breakfast pick up by minibus from Imlil and drive to Marrakech (70km ) for light lunch in a restaurant
– After breakfast, morning free for relaxation by the pool and afternoon visit of the souks by an english speaking guide
– After breakfast, transfer to Marrakech airport
Included in the package :
All transfers by minibus or 4 WD jeeps from Marrakech to Aït Bougemez Vallez.
Back from Imlil vallez
Full board meals from 1st dinner on day 01 until breakfast on day 22,hotels; tents and gites/auberges accommodation according to the itinerary.
Experienced local Atlas Hospitality Trekking guide, local city guide for a half day in Marrakech.
Cook, mulemen and enough mules fro this long trekking,
Entrance fees of Medersa Ben youssef monument
Service charges and tax.